1. That I have so many great bloggy and crafty friends that provide such great, valuable feedback. I'm still amazed that some people actually like to look at things I make. Haha.
2. That this industry is so great. The vast majority of everyone who crafts, stamps, and scraps is so incredibly nice. I'm so thankful for nice people.
3. That I can be with my family for the beginning of the holidays and get to go back to my friends back in Minneapolis to finish off this semester strong.
4. That I've been blessed with the means to go to school and continue pursuing my passions.
5. That I'm able to share my creativity with you and the world. It's my release, my passion, and my therapy. It truly is a blessing.
So thank you SO much for stopping by today and other days and always being so kind, encouraging, and inspiring. You truly rock.
Today, I wanted to share two cards that I created with the same collection- the Imaginisce Love & Cherish Collection. They both use this paper, one just uses the A side and the other the B side.
Since the black is glossy, I simply inked over the white parts with distress ink in various blues and purples and then wiped off the excess.
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Simply Chartreuse and Vintage Cream), Patterned Paper- Imaginisce, Ink- Ranger (Distress Ink in Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender) and Tsukineko (Black Memento), Punch- EK Success (Real Estate Label Punch), Ribbon- Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon), Gems- Queen & Company, Stamp- Hero Arts (CL140 Thinking of You Messages).
On this one, I used the B side of the patterned paper and cut out a circle toward the top using my Large Circle Nestabilities. I then inked several of the flowers (also from the same collection from the same Imaginisce Love & Cherish collection) with the same inks I used above on the paper and then added them to the card with American Crafts brads and some extra rhinestones.
To make the circle pop a little more, I sewed around the edge with purple embroidery floss and tied it in a bow on the right hand side. The overall feel of this card is elegant with a cutesy touch. Love it!
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Simply Chartreuse and Spring Moss), Patterned Paper- Imaginisce, Ink- Ranger (Distress Ink in Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender) and Tsukineko (Black Memento), Die- Spellbinders (Large Circle Nestabilities), Flowers- Imaginisce, Gems- Queen & Company, Rhinestone Brads- American Crafts, Embroidery Floss- DMC, Stamp- Lawn Fawn (Sophie's Sentiments).
Hope you enjoyed this little spin on one product, two ways. What are you thankful for this holiday season?