My google reader and tabs across the top of my internet browser have been filling up with things that I want to share, so I figured that it's time. Really quickly, I want to share a card I made recently, first.
Now for some linky love:
1. I'm excited for this Jay Gee's Nook challenge. The inspiration photo is so pretty! I'm going to sit down an make a card inspired by it tonight. :)
2. I have no idea how I didn't know about her blog before, but Kelly Rasmussen's blog is amazing. Her "Pairing Up" posts are especially gorgeous. I love this one, and this one sooo much.
3. Local Twin Cities ladies, WAMarchy was announced as an event at our amazing museum on campus in December. I reallllly want to go. You get to break all of the rules at the museum- they're going to have a red wine tasting, you get to draw on the walls, and they'll have bands playing. Best part? I'll be twenty-one the week before that. Helllloooo free, delicious wine. (Not that I know what wine tastes like at all... Nooooo not at all. Hehe.)
4. The Studio Calico member gallery is stunning day after day. If you're ever in need of inspiration, that's the place to go. There's some amazing talent over there. Some of my recent favorites: this one, this one, and this one.
5. Kristina Werner's holiday card series is awesome. She's made a video for 25 days of November, and they're packed full of tips and tricks (and yummy new product). Here's a link to today's video. :) You can also enter to win what sounds like an amazing prize package from a different company each week. This week? Hero Arts. My favorite!
6. Lucy Abrams never ceases to amaze me. Seriously. This card with buttons and stitching might be my favorite one yet.
7. Design*Sponge had this post about new Jonathan Adler bedding. It's seriously gorgeous. Anyone want to buy a set for me? Haha.
8. ThreeManyCooks posted this recipe for Thai Honey Peanut Chicken. I am going to try this recipe out as soon as I go grocery shopping.
9. These snowflake cards by Shari Carroll are amazing. Her video to go along with them is great, too.
10. This new American Crafts release has a lot of people excited including myself. I'm the most excited about the metal frames and the ribbon. This line is going to make really effortless, elegant pages. Love!
Okay, that's enough overloading you for one day. Hope you didn't mind! I need to get my butt ready and go to class. It's been a rough last 24 hours for me and my friends. I'll just say this: cherish those around you. We're told so often to love our family members and friends, but no one really talks about being thankful for the nice people that you meet, that are in your classes, or that you work with. Don't take them for granted; they're what makes this world an okay place to live in.
Much love for you, crafty friends. I'll be back tomorrow with some new, pretty things. :)