A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Running Quickly.

Hey all. Life is crazy around here; I have two papers and a midterm between tomorrow and Monday, so I have to spend wayyy too much time on school work over the next couple days. :/ I wanted to stop through though and share a quick tag + a haul video from yesterday + today's Etsy feature.

 Supplies: Tag- Ranger (Size 8 Shipping Tag), Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stamp- Hero Arts (CL457 Real Leaves), Twine- May Arts (Brown), Embossing Powder- Ranger, Embossing Ink- Tsukineko (Versamark), Ink- Ranger (Distress ink in Wild Honey, Yellow Mustard, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo), Marker- Stampin' Up (Chocolate Chip).

Last night I got a chance to take the car and pick up some new (and refill) art supplies. I'm hoping to use some of them to de-stress tonight after I get done writing my papers! Here's a quick video I did showing what I bought. (Watch it on youtube & subscribe to my channel.)


Today's featured seller is Knitty Bitties. Even though she's on a little break right now from shipping, you can still buy pretty things from her store. I originally ordered just the little Oh Snap mini wallet from her, but then I asked her to make a matching key fob so that I could replace my ratty old Maroon and Gold (Minnesota) colored one. She went out of her way to match the pretty colors to my original purchase and had my key fob to my in no time. I love it! Her customer service is awesome, and next time I need to order a little clutch or purse, she's definitely getting my order.
Here are some more pretty things for sale up at Knitty Bitties:

Happy Little Camera Strap Slip Cover Hot August Nights

 Happy Little Camera Strap Slip Cover Winter Gray Skies

So make sure you go check out Knitty Bitties on Etsy, especially after she gets back from her break to travel. She's sure to have some amazing new things in store for us up at the end of the month! Stop over there and leave her some pretty, crafty love. :)

I have to run off to get some more schoolwork done, but make sure to check back tomorrow for a post about Copics with a video tutorial and a card along with another fab Etsy feature. Thank you for stopping by!

Love.
Brit

2 comments:

Christiana said...

How fun! I love haul videos. Thanks for sharing yours. :o) I wish we had more art supply stores in our area. We just have A.C. Moore (where I work), Michaels, and Joanns. And they pretty much carry most of the same stuff, so there's not a lot of variety. Oh well! Wanna know something funny? I was in Michael's yesterday with a 50% coupon in my pocket, and I totally impulse bought that same pink ATG! They only had one, so I just couldn't leave it behind. I've never used an ATG before, so it should be fun and interesting! I think it's really sweet of you to give away your old one. :o)

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the etsy link - this will make a great xmas gift for my mom!