A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Video Tutorial Monday #10 - Clean and Simple with Jenni Bowlin Inks

Hello and welcome back for another fun week of a Monday Video Tutorial! I'm super excited about this weeks card that features my absolute favorite new Ranger product: Jenni Bowlin Studios Inks. I bought mine from the Studio Calcio store last month during release, and I have full intentions of picking up a few more colors this upcoming release. Right now I have Spice Tin, Chicken Feed, Stick Candy, and (my favorite!) Malted Milk. I wanted to show off these inks, so I came up with a super clean and simple design. Here's today's card:
Here's the close up of my beloved Malted Milk ink stamped with this fabulous star border stamp from Studio Calico.
Here's the video for today. It features some tips and tricks that I use as well- how I score my cardstock, how I align border stamps, and other fun things. You can watch it on YouTube here (and make sure to subscribe to my channel while you're over there).
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Simply Chartreuse and Vintage Cream), Stamps- Studio Calico (Stars Border) and Hero Arts (CL343 Holiday Sayings), Gems- Making Memories (Paper Reverie Sienne Collection), White Pen- Signo Uniball, Ink- Ranger (Jenni Bowlin Studios Spice Tin and Malted Milk).

Hope you enjoyed the card for today! Little update- I totally didn't resist the Papertrey Ink Release last night. I placed an order. A big order. Oops! At least I'll have lots of pretty scrappy goodies to make new things with. :) I need to get back to studying for a big midterm tonight and working on three design projects (gasp!). Big day today! I'll have to reward myself with some crafty therapy later. :)

Have a fantastic day! Thank you for stopping by for another Monday. I'm hoping to have another video tutorial sometime this week just for the heck of it, so watch for that. I have some cool things in the works!

Love.
Brit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect CAS card! P.S. I ordered from PTI this morning...less than I'd hoped...it's gettin' real expensive to hang out there! ;) Hope you'll be doing a PTI haul video?

rcwidow (Linda) said...

enjoyed your video Brit! great CAS inspiration!

Maureen Morton said...

Hi - love this card and video. I missed the name/model of the paper cutter that you love.....help?