A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's My Birthday...

So I'm giving myself the day off from doing a fantastic post and instead posting a couple pictures I took of my home time this morning. While out to take a box of things to a friend to bring back to Minnesota for me (I can't bring everything on the plane with me- that would be insane!), I took pictures that represent memories. I think I'll make a mini book with the pictures. :) I also did this:
I bought my first bottle of champagne. The cashier wished me a happy birthday. I liked it. :) (I may have also picked up a bottle of mudslide on the rocks mix. It looked yummy.) Big day!
Around the town #1: The terrible faux Statue of Liberty sitting in our business district. It's ten feet tall, chubby, and very out of place. It was put in two years ago, and I just don't get it. It's a fun thing to laugh about, though. They... tried. Ha.
#2: Roundabouts. We have 4 or 5 around town now, and this is the most recent one. It's a double one, and it works like a charm. I love them.
#3: My street. This is what I see when I know I'm finally home. Lovely.

I'll be back tomorrow with regularly scheduled posting (including the Video Tutorial Monday), but for now, I'm off to go spend time with my family. Thank you for stopping by today!

Love.
Brit

ETA: This was the sunset tonight. Glorious. :)

11 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Thanks for leaving a comment....you're sweet. Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!

Blessings to you!
Mary

Paulina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brit! I hope you have a super special day with your family! Sending many birthday wishes...

Christina said...

Happy birthday!
xo

Anonymous said...

Happyyyy Birthdayyyy girlie!
Hope you're enjoying yourself!

Laurie said...

Happy Happy B-day Brit!! Hope you are having a great day! I am 21 also...with 12 years experience! LOL! Oh to be 21 again! Enjoy that champagne! Yummy!

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

Happy Birthday Brit! Hope you have a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your talents day in, day out.

Barb said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Brit! Hope you're having a fabulous day! :)

for2nately said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!
Elizabeth

Leigh said...

happy birthday brit!
youre the best!

21 is FUN! on my 21st, i marched in the liquor store & bught a bottle of Hennesey- haha! i was NOT messing around! ;)

XOXO
Leigh

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Christiana said...

Happy Birthday, Brit! Hope your day was fabulous!