A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The big 2-1.

Being a Junior in college right now means that all of my friends are turning 21 this year. This is the kind of birthday that requires a card :) I can't wait until more of my girl friends start turning 21... oh, the martini glasses I will make! Today is one my boyfriend's roommate's birthdays. His name is Matt (just like my bf), so everyone calls him by his last name, Domski. It's a pretty sweet last name if I do say so myself. Here's the card that I made for him:
 I'm excited to give him it to him tonight. :)
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Patterned Paper (October Afternoon - Seaside Collection 8 x 8 pad), Ink- Ranger (Jenni Bowlin Studios Spice Tin and Tim Holtz Chipped Saphire), Stamps- Hero Arts (CL340 Birthday Sayings) and Lawn Fawn (Bake Me a Cake), Number Stickers- Basic Grey (Manilla Basics Micro Mono Stickers, Inked with Spice Tin ink), Corner Rounder- WRMK.

I'm feeling motivated today to get lots done. On my list: get two design projects ready for printing, write a graphic design history paper, and start my December Daily foundation pages. I've decided that I'm going to invest in a Pink Instax Mini 7S camera to take the pictures for it. It'll be instant, sized perfectly, and super funky. I can't wait! Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have some progress to share with you. :)

Love.
Brit

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Very cool masculine card! And they're not easy to make.

Can't wait to see the projects you have planned for this week!