I think the header says it all. Long week, long day, long everything. By the way, it totally sucks that it gets dark at like 4:30 now. Why, world do you do this to me? I don't like that. I needed some creative therapy last night, though, so I sat down and scrapped. I pulled out my Studio Calico November kit, Napa Valley, and got to work. Here's what I came up with:
Napa Valley (Ledger Paper) and Santa Cruz), Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream), Black Pen- Copic, Star Punch- Stampin' Up!, Pearls- Queen & Co.
By the way, I've decided what I'm going to pack for my week long trip home. I thought you might be interested... I'm just thinking like how I would pack for a crop. :)
1. Kits- Napa Valley, Santa Cruz
2. Past Kits- On the Easel, Still Life
3. Inks- JBS Spice Tin and Malted Milk, Ranger Vintage Photo + Distressing Tool, Memento Black
4. Standard tools- Paper Trimmer, Cutterbee Scissors, Tonic Scissors, .3 Copic Micro Liner, White Gel Pen, Brown Marker, Tombow Tape Runner, Foam tape, Mini Glue Dots, Bone Folder, Paper Piercer, Corner Chomper
5. Needles and Thread (Cream and White)
6. Cardstock- Cream, White, and Kraft in 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11
7. Stamping tools- 2 x 3 acrylic block, Sophie's Sentiments (Lawn Fawn)
8. Pre-stamped images on Vintage Cream cardstock and my Prisma colored pencils (for idle coloring for easy cards later)
That's it. Okay, so I might add one or two more things. (Am I missing any essentials here? Not sure. But I will be within 5 minutes of 4 crafting stores, so I think I just may be alright. Hehe.)
Off to go eat dinner with the boyfriend. Yayyy for hot dates at Applebee's.