A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Video Tutorial Monday #3 - Embossing Distress

Welcome back once again for another Monday video tutorial. I'm so excited about the card I've made to share with you today. Today it's all about embossing and making that embossed background really shine.


Here's a close-up of the embossing:

And the inside:

Now watch the video to learn about it :) You can watch it here or over on youtube.
Thanks for watching! Go here to subscribe to my channel so you can catch the video every Monday.

Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft and Smokey Shadow), Ink- Tsukineko (Black Memento) and Ranger (Distress ink by Tim Holtz in Vintage Photo and Antique Linen), Embossing Folder- Tim Holtz for Sizzix, Die Cutter- Sizzix Big Shot, Colored Pencils- Prisma, Stamps- Lawn Fawn (Bake Me a Cake and Petite Florals) and Hero Arts (CG125 Friend Definition), White Pen- Signo.

Happy start of a fresh week and hope to be back soon to share more pretty things.

Love.
Brit

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great video, Brit! LOVE that background! Looks so cool!

Christiana said...

Such a cool card! I love it. Great video, too!