A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Moving Madness and Scrapbook Goodies

Hi all! Life has been super hectic lately. I haven't really had much time to scrap, and all of my stuff at the moment is packed up into bins and boxes, waiting to be moved tomorrow and Friday. Moving stinks! The mess here is pretty crazy. I thought this was bad a couple days ago:

Until today. When it got worse with the addition of two more people.

Boxes everywhere. Two futons. Too many chairs. Too many people. I like the people I'm with right now, but MAN I can't wait to get organized and in my own place again. Oh, and to have my own room. It's going to be glorious.



So to distract me from the chaos around here, I decided to do a little video when I got my Two Peas order the other day. Lots of new goodies over there, and I couldn't resist. Sooo cute! (You hear the word cute a lot in the video. Ha.)
(Or click here to watch it over at YouTube.)

I bought my camera strap from August Blossoms by Denise Hytonen on Etsy. Love it! It's sooo cute, and my camera looks so pretty now.

And here's a layout I'd like to share with you today. My first Australia layout that I'm sharing. :)


Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz and Enchanted Evening), Patterned Paper- October Afternoon and Basic Grey, Ribbon- Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening), Border Punch- Fiskars, Circle Punches- EK Success, Pens- Signo (White) and American Crafts (Black), Die Cutting Maching- Silhouette, Ink- Ranger (Dusty Concord Distress Ink).

Off to do some more packing. Soon this will be all over and I can scrap again. I can't wait! Lots of big plans. :)

Thank you for stopping by and always leaving such sweet comments. You guys rock!

Love.
Brit

No comments: