A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Video Tutorial #1 - Watercolor Distress Ink Stamping

Hey there! It's Monday, which means the start of another week of classes, projects, and random conversations with people I know from two years ago. That seems to be the theme around here on campus these days.

Anyways, yesterday I put together my first video tutorial, and I'm hoping to make this a consistent feature here on my blog. I have so many ideas, and I'm ready to start sharing them. :) So here's my first one! Watch it here or over at youtube, and make sure to subscribe to my channel so you can keep getting videos as I make them.


And the close-ups:

Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Smokey Shadow and Vintage Cream), Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness Collection 6 by 6 pad), Stamps- Hero Arts (S5317 Starburst Lace), Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams Sentiment) and Studio Calico (Labels Stamp), Ribbon- Offray, Tape- Pretty Pastel Sheets Refill from PrettyTape, Ink- Tsukineko (Black Memento) and Ranger (Barn Door, Spiced Marmelade, and Wild Honey Distress Ink by Tim Holtz), Perfect Pearls- Ranger, Other- Staples.

Let me know what you think of the video. Do you have anything that you would like to see me create? Do you like seeing the whole card made? I would love to hear some feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

Love.

Brit

4 comments:

Raven B said...

WOW this is amazing. I am going to have to try this technique out.
Hugs,
Raven

Jess said...

Great video tutorial Brit! I look forward to seeing your next one! :)

Christiana said...

So cute! Loved the video, Brit! Keep 'em coming!

KaraT said...

This is my first visit here, and I wanted to say what a great tutorial. You explained things so well...I am going to try out this technique over the weekend!!! Thanks for doing these!!