A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

On a Studio Calico Kick.

Hi there! The last couple days, especially since the reveal of On the Easel (and the amazing Add On, Still Life), the kit for October, I've been obsessed with all things SC. It started with my card the other day and continued today when I made a few layouts to detox from my hectic week. I love Back 40 plus the Fresh Cut add on. So yummy! Here's a layout I made yesterday to share :)
I am in LOVE with the Guest Designer for SC this month- Kinsley Wilson. Seriously, she's amazing. I want to create things as beautiful as she does. Here's a link to her SC layouts for the month and the awesome tutorial that she did for her Sister, Sister layout (can't find the link right now- I'll edit to add it in when I find it). Love! She inspired me to add some circles + stitching to my layout:
And that mini date stamp. How can you not LOVE it?
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil, Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness Collection) and Sassafras (Border Strip) , Chipboard Letters- Cosmo Cricket, Stamp- Studio Calico, Ink- Memento, Corner Rounder- WRMK, Pen- Copic, Thread- DMC, Circle Cutter- Making Memories, Paper Piercer- Tim Holtz for Advantus.


I hope that inspired you to pull out the supplies you've been ogling over and use them already! You know you want to! And don't forget to enter my giveaway. I'm drawing for the winner at 10 CST tonight. Off to go unwind from the day and watch some awesome Thursday night tv.

Love.
Brit

No comments: