A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

DAY 2: Pairing Up with Jennifer

Hi there, and welcome to day two of our challenge! Today's stamp set is this fab one from Hero Arts, CG133 Color Me Flowers:

And here's what I created. I pushed myself to not color them, because I love doing that. I wanted to do something different this time, so I came up with this:

And the close-up of the special flower:
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Cream and Kraft), Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness 6 by 6 pad), Stamps- Hero Arts (CG133 Color Me Flowers and CL447 Beautiful Peacocks), Ink- Tsukineko (Memento Brown) and Ranger (Antique Linen Distress Ink by Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder- WRMK, Bling- The Paper Studio, Circle Punch- EK Success 1.5", American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Collection), Score Board- Martha Stewart.

Thanks for taking a peak at Day 2! I'm heading off to check Jennifer's blog for today. I suggest you do the same :)

Love.
Brit

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Great design....love how you left the flowers uncolored and your use of the gems. Really wonderful card!
blessings!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME card - I love it!!!!! You are Soooo talented!

Rosemary said...

wow!!! love, love, love your card!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, this is way too cute Brit, love the color scheme on this card!

Christiana said...

Oh, I love it! Great job, Brit!