A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Obsessed with Butterflies.

But really, who isn't? So I guess it's not so much of a problem as it is something fun to love. Yesterday, I realized I hadn't broken out my Studio Calico butterfly stamps that I got in my add-on last month, so I decided to use them on this birthday card for my design friend, Sarah, who turned 21 yesterday. Here's what I did:
Close-up on those fab stamped butterflies, punched out with the coordinating Martha Stewart Roayl Butterfly punch. Love!
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Lavendar Moon, and Plum Pudding), Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket (Pixielicious 6 by 6 pad), Stamps- Studio Calico (Butterfly) and Hero Arts (CL340 Birthday Sayings), Ink- Tsukineko (Black Memento and Versamark, Embossing Powder- Ranger, White Pen- Signo, Corner Rounder- WRMK.

Hope you like this cute card and it inspires you to take out and play with your butterfly punches today. You know you have one! (Or two, or three, or four...) Don't forget to enter my giveaway here. I'm drawing a winner tomorrow. :) Have a great day and see you tomorrow for another bit of scrappy goodness.

Love.
Brit

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love all these fun butterflies, Brit! Your friend will love it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really such a sweet card Brit, I love this, the colors are so pretty and the butterflies look so graceful!