A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

DAY 3: Pairing Up with Jennifer

Hey guys and thanks for stopping by for our final day of our pairing up. This has been so much fun, and I've loved working with Jennifer on this. Maybe we can do it again sometime. :) Here's today's stamp set:

It's my favorite sentiment set- CL414, Classic Messages! Here's what I created to show the versatility of this set:
It's a gift set of 3 by 4 cards. Something like this makes the perfect present for a friend. Simple, gender-neutral, and super easy to make. Here are the cards in groups of two:


And the close-up:
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft and Enchanted Evening), Ribbon- Papertrey Ink (Cream, Spring Moss, and Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon) and May Arts (Teal Twill), Ink- Tsukineko (Brown Memento) and Ranger (Antique Linen Distress Ink by Tim Holtz), Patterned Paper- Sassafras (Hearts and Criss-Cross Pattern - Indie Girl Collection) and Cosmo Cricket (Ledger Paper - Togetherness Collection), Stamps- Hero Arts (CL414 Classic Messages).

I would like to thank Jennifer for joining me in these exciting few days. It's been awesome! Now I'm off to check out her post for today and she what she created. Thanks for stopping by!

Love.
Brit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome set, love the ribbon! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Super cute set! :)

Jess said...

I have this set and I use it ALL the time. It's so versatile. Thanks for the inspiration!!

jintyoo7 said...

Lovely set!