Hey there! Hope your days have been as warm as mine have been. I've ditched the winter coat for a fleece jacket all week, and it has been glorious. I love spring!
Before I get to what you've all been waiting for, the giveaway, let me share a couple layouts with you:
1. Halloween last fall. I really enjoyed this layout because the doodling really brings in a sense of randomness. What do you like about it?
I created the hidden journaling because I had a lot to write and didn't want to disrupt the rest of the layout. Ha. I think it works really well with the composition, though.
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (orange) and DCWV (green and yellow), Patterned Paper- KI Memories (love the sheen on it!), Border Punch- Threading Water by Fiskars, Pens- American Crafts (Black) and Sakura (white), Letter Stickers- Making Memories.
2. A layout about Greg and my's first date. :) My favorite part is the border around the outside. I made a template for it and then cut around it. If you want the template, feel free to leave a comment about it and I'll get it to you.
It's a little plain for me, but I think I like it. It is what it is.
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (purple and green) and The Paper Studio (White), Patterened Paper- Doodlebug, Chipboard Letters- Pressed Petals, Ink- Colorbox Chalk (silver) and Ranger (Clear Embossing Ink), Embossing Powder- Ranger, Pen- American Crafts, Stamps- KI Memories ("notes:" and "never want to forget") and Autumn Leaves (calendar stamp).
3. Cool link- 52Q: Emily Falconbridge is doing a tag a week as an art journal. She posts a question and then shares her tag. I'm really hoping to do something like this soon. You know, when I' not suffocating with classes.
And now for the GIVEAWAY.
Here's what you can win:
There are things that I've been collecting like two packages of chipboard letters, a 4 by 6 minialbum from Target, some cute notecards, my favorite rub-on letters from Doodlebug, Inc., and some Maya Road Chipboard and sheers. Also, I'll be picking up a 6 by 6 pad of either the Making Memories Just Chillin' Collection or of a Basic Grey line. Either way, I promise it'll be delicious! And who knows what else might fall into the box? :)
And for the rules:
1. To enter, comment with your answer to this question: "What are the top 3 things on your wish list right now?"
2. For an extra entry, blog about this giveaway. Just make sure to leave an extra comment with a link to the post. :)
I'll draw a winner on Saturday, April 18th at 9:00 CST and post it on my blog. Good luck! Tell your friends and make sure to explore my blog if this is your first time here! :)