Oh spring, how I love you so. You arrived on Monday and gracefully decided to stay the whole week, allowing for much fun and inspiration...
First, a Kristina Werner Design Challenge #49:
And what I did:
Suuuuper simple. I don't really like the black and white interwoven, but oh well, I'm done. Ha. Love the label and the ribbon, though!
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (blue and pink) and The Paper Studio (Black and White), Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Label- My Mind's Eye, Border Punch- Threading Water by Fiskars, Marker- ZIG, Ribbon- Offray.
This next piece is the first page in my art journal that I talked about starting in the post before this. It's going with the 52Q theme, and here's the one from the first week:
It makes me very happy when I look at it. :) I just used my favorite scraps. This is meeee. Size: 3 by 4. I think I'll bind it all with my BIA when it's done, but we'll see.
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (pink) and The Paper Studio (White), Patterened Paper- Hambly (Turquoise) and Basic Grey (Butterfly), Transparency- Hambly, Zigzag Edge- Sassafrass Lass, Marker- ZIG, Paint- Liquitex, Butterfly Punch- EK Success.
Now, for things from this weekend:
1. New Shirts from the mall. Waaaay cute.
2. Friends playing a crane game and the Mall of America... too cute
(Then... Easter Sunday = dressing up and going to church with some awesome friends + gorgeous weather and the ensuing photo session.)
3. Hair Pretties for me and Sara. Supplies: 3 Prima flowers each, a brad, and a bobby pin. Just stick the brad through all of the centers of the flowers and through the eye of the bobby pin then flatten. Works like a charm!
4. Jumping poses- because standing isn't fun enough.
5. I just need to show this picture to you. Jumping pictures are awesome. When I saw how this one turned out, I almost cried laughing. I present: Kung Fu Sara.
Yeah, that's awesome.
Oh, and reminder- GIVEAWAY in the post below! Check it out! Ends next Saturday night :)
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!