A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Video Tutorial Monday #6 - Circle Stamping

Hey, friends! My post is going up a little late this morning; I decided that today is a "me" day, so I slept in until 11:45 and am now blogging from bed in my pajamas. Love it. Can I just do this all week? Anyways, my friend, Latrice, challenged me the other day to make my video about stamping with an object found in my house. I accepted, and now we're both making videos on what we did. So hop on over here to her blog to see what she created for the challenge! (Her post should be up on Tuesday if you can't find it yet- make sure to check back!) Here's what I came up for this week using a cheering cone-thingy as my stamp:


And here's the video! As always, you can view it over on youtube here, and make sure to subscribe to my channel. :)
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream and Kraft), Paint- Ranger (Gold Paint Dauber), Stamps- Lawn Fawn (Bake Me a Cake) and Hero Arts (CL414 Classic Messages), Patterned Paper- Basic Grey (Pyrus 6 my 6 pad), Ink- Tsukineko, Corner Rounder- WRMK.

Hope you enjoyed this video tutorial Monday. Make sure to come back next week for another one. :) I'm going to go work on that Lightroom tutorial that I promised and edit some pictures from my house to share with you. Prepare to be amazed! (Haha, not.) Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your sweet comments SO much. You have no idea how much they make me smile. You guys rock. :)

Love.
Brit

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the card and that fabulous "found object" background. Great video, thanks so much for sharing your creativity!
blessings!

Christiana said...

You're such a cutie, Brit! :o) I love your videos. So fun! And this card is stunningly gorgeous! Those gold circles lend it so much elegance, and the BG Pyrus paper goes with it so perfectly. I must by that Lawn Fawn set. Seriously, is there a single Lawn Fawn set out there that isn't FABULOUS?!?! Love them.

Btw, do you mind if I add you to my list of favorite blogs on my sidebar?

Latrice said...

Love this video and the card is FAB!! Great found object. Mine will be up first thing in the morning!

Latrice said...

Love this video and the card is FAB!! Great found object. Mine will be up first thing in the morning!