A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I {Heart} Studio Calico Stamps.

It's already pretty late and I have tons of homework left to do before bedtime, so it won't be a long post today. I did want to stop in and share a card that I made yesterday and some other exciting things, though.

Here's the card featuring an adorable clouds and "the sky is the limit" sentiment from Studio Calico. Their stamps are such high quality and the images are just my style. Love, love, love!
 Oh, and I kind of love Washi tape, too. I got mine from the Pretty Tape Etsy store.
 I used a combination of rhinestones and pearls in different sizes as accents:
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft and Vintage Cream), Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye, Ink- Tsukineko (Memento Black) and Ranger (Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Tim Holtz), Stamps- Studio Calico, Rhinestones- Queen & Co., Thread- DMC, Washi Tape- PrettyTape on etsy.

Second, you should check out the new Studio Calico blog. Until midnight tonight, you can get 20 or 30 percent off of the remaining Add-ons from the recent release, and you can enter to win all sorts of prizes:

If you go over to the new blog, you can enter by leaving a comment and saying who sent you. Just tell them that I sent you (Brit Swiderski or BritSwiderski), and we'll both be entered to win. Leave your name/ SC username here, and we can refer each other. Good luck! I'm crossing my fingers, too.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow for Video Tutorial Monday. I love the card I made for this week. Have a good Sunday night. :)

Love.
Brit

No comments: