A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Video Tutorial Monday #4 - Coloring on Kraft

Hey all! Welcome back to another week of a Monday video tutorial. This weeks features my all-time favorite technique: coloring on kraft. Hero Arts was awesome and featured me on their Social Club on Thursday featuring this card. So happy. :)

Here's the video! (Watch it over on youtube and make sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss future videos.)

Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft and Vintage Cream) and Hero Arts (Hero Hues Grass), Embossing Folder- Sizzix, Stamps- Hero Arts (CL447 Beautiful Peacocks and CL340 Birthday Sayings), Corner Rounder- WRMK, Rhinestones- Hero Arts, Colored Pencils- Prisma, Ink- Tsukineko (Black Memento), Silk Ribbon- Papertrey Ink, Circle Dies- Spellbinders.

On another note, have you been keeping up with the Lawn Fawn release for this month? Oh my goooooodness. The first set announced yesterday, Bows and Holly looks amazing, and there are three more still to be revealed. So excited! Check Lawn Fawn out :) Here's the peak that Kelly posted the other day:

Happy Monday. Thanks for stopping by again today! You rock. See you soon with some more crafting goodness. :)

Love.
Brit

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with this week's tutorial, girl! Another fabulous card! I always love coloring with colored pencils too! They're so fun. :) Thanks for sharing some more great inspiration!

Christiana said...

Love the tutorial! Great job, Brit. I've always wondered how people get their images to show up so vivid on kraft.

I LOVE that Hero Arts peacock set. It's on the top of my wishlist! And now you've made me love it even more.

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely stunning card!

Thank you so much for the shoutout! You are so sweet! :) Hugs!!!

Christiana said...

Hey Brit! Get on over to the Lawn Fawn blog! There's something you should see! :o)

Dorcas said...

I just found your tutorial on youtube. Great job! I recently started coloring on Kraft and just love it! But I have to say, you know what really got my attention? You hold your pencils the same way I do! lol That probably sounds strange but I never thought I'd see anyone hold their pencil like myself. Everyone says its very strange. So now I know I'm not the only weirdo. Hahaha

Joanna said...

I love this! You did a great job! I just found your blog from youtube also..and I'm so happy I did! :)