A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Peas Order Video :)

Hey there! Just popping in to share a video that I made today about my order that I got in from Two Peas today. I'm hoping to get into making more videos soon; I have lots of ideas.


(Or watch it over at YouTube.)

Hope you enjoyed it. I always love haul videos :) I'm off to go play with my new goodies!

Love.

Brit

P.S.- Do you think I have an accent? When I played it back, I could totally hear my Wisconsin accent showing through! Ha.

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super fun video...wow, you really made a huge haul there! And it was nice to hear your voice, too cute! Enjoy all your goodies, btw, I LOVE Echo Park, next on my list is 'Life is Good!' I think that's the newest line.