1. I don't like wearing shoes at work. I actually have a spare pair of flip-flops for when my shoes are too complicated for me to put them on before going somewhere. Ha! I have a habit of sitting with my legs folded at my desk chair. There's something about my feet not touching the ground that makes me feel like a happy 5-year-old.
2. My favorite part of work is my boss. He's probably the nicest guy ever and always brings back fortune cookies for me when he goes out to lunch. Today, he gave me his fortune, too that said "Something wonderful is about to happen to you." It's the little things that make me smile.
3. I still haven't sent my mom's birthday card to her, and her birthday was on Sunday. Actually I haven't sent that one, my friend Sara's, OR given my roommate her birthday card from the other day. I'm such a terrible procrastinator! Here's my mom's card. It's perfect, because she lovvves coffee and periwinkle blue.
4. I haven't had any kind of caffeine yet today, and I'm a complete zombie. I had one of those nights where I woke up wide awake at 5:30 am and was pretty disappointed to find out that I'd only been sleeping for 4 hours and still had 2 more to go.
5. I'm getting a haircut on Monday afternoon. I wanted to wait until next weekend when I go back to Wisconsin to see the girl I go to every time, but it's just too darn hot to have hair in my face and tickling my neck. I'm going to get probably 3 inches cut off, so I look more like I did at the beginning of last school year. Like this:
6. I went a little Studio Calico crazy yesterday. But really, their kits are adorable this month! I picked up the Main Kit- Summer Camp, the Add-on Elk Lake, and More Color. I love these kits because they're just up my alley; the colors are ones I already have in my stash. I'm planning on using these kits for my Australia scrapbook. They'd be absolutely perfect.
7. I'm excited for my 1000th Tweet Giveaway, but I need to wait a few more days. I ordered some cute stuff from Two Peas for ya'll last week, and I want to show you what you can win. Hehe. I hope it'll be here soon; I'm dying to play with my new sbing goodies.
8. I have one more week of class after this one. One. More. Week. This summer has been a marathon, and it's totally depressing to have Back to School commercials on when I'm not even done with school yet. But next Friday, baby, summer will be mine for three glorious weeks. You better believe I will be taking full advantage of this. I see beach trips, boating, road trips, and lots and lots of scrapbooking in my future. So so so so so excited!
9. I'm in love with Victoria's Secret new PINK line where everything is color-coordinated. I bought way, way too many coordinating purple things last weekend. I'm a bit of an underwear addict. Ha. Here's what's next on my list. It's sooooo soft in real life:
this hoodie. I <3 the Twins.
10. You're awesome for stopping by today. Hopefully I'll be back later today or tomorrow to share two more elusive birthday cards. Ha.