1. Crate Paper's New Pink Plum and Brook lines. They're so bright and happy!
Pink Plum Favorites:
I looooove the yellow dots from Brook:
3. Making Papertrey Ink wishlists :)
Lemon Tart Buttons:
Cream Button Twine:
Kraft A2 Envelopes:
(and a tonnnn of paper. I'm running out of my sampler pack that I bought.)
4. Origami made from the leftover Netflix flap. I always feel bad wasting them, so this is a really cool idea.
5. Nichole Heady's blog and the rest of the Papertrey Ink Release countdown blogs. This is my favorite part of the month- new stamps and a million ways to use them.
7. Wedding cakes. Because I'm a girl and I can't help always thinking about my future wedding... :)
Or maybe some mini cakes...
Or cupcakes. Yum! I like those a lot. :)
Alright, so now that I'm in a wedding mood, I'm off to go oogle at dresses, shoes, and rings. Ha!
What's inspiring you today?