A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vlog- A.K.A.- Me being really excited about stuff I just bought. :)

After seeing Courtney's second vlog the other day about stuff she picked up recently, I thought it looked like a lot of fun, so I decided to give it a try. I did a little shopping today to make my wisdom teeth feel better... haha. I totally giggle a lot in the video, but I'll blame that on the pain meds. Ha! I might be a little quiet, but I was trying not to wake my family up. Hehe. Without any further ado, here's me talking about lots of random fun stuff. It's yummy, I promise!



Haha. What did you think? Can you hear my Wisconsin accent?

Thanks for stopping by. <3

Love.

Brit

P.S.- I'll add links in the morning. I'm super tired tonight!

2 comments:

kari said...

First, you are adorable. Love the video and hope to see more. I love everything you got. Don't you love PTI? I haven't ordered too much, but I have loved EVERYTHING that I have bought from them.

Paulina said...

You are absolutely adorable- love the video! You got some fab items- you're gonna love the ribbons, buttons and cardstocks...and well, also the stamps! :) Just be warned, you WILL get addicted!