A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AHHH! Excited. :)

This is going to be a super quick post, but I'll tell you why. I'm going to see Blink-182 tonight. I seriously feel like a giddy, immature 5th grader when I think about how excited I am. I keep squealing- literally! Yeah, it's intense. Trust me, I'll be back with a full recap of how that goes.

I'm. so. freaking. excited.

I'm also excited because I went shopping today. Hellllo new Hero Arts cling stamps. I just had to have three packs. :) I also picked up a 48 piece set of prismacolor pencils and some other things for going back to art school. I start in a month- woah. I'll share my full set of goods tomorrow, but for now I'm going to go pack, look at my new shopping finds, and probably scream a lot for the rest of the night. Have a good one!

Here's a peak of a card I'll share tomorrow using one of the new stamp sets:
Oh, and I know it's blurry. It's a cell pic. My camera batteries are charging for tonighttttt. :)

See you tomorrow, loves. Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my last post. You're amazing!

Love.

Brit

No comments: