A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Therapy.

Yesterday was the worst day I've had in a long time. I'm now convinced that it doesn't matter how they have you convinced, because all boys are stupid. Really, really stupid. I've been crying a lot lately, but this is healing. I've been listening to music nonstop and feeling its therapy. I'm currently in love with Adele. Especially this song.

I meant to have a card to share today, but I couldn't get it to look right. That'll be for another time.

I need time to heal.

Did I mention that boys are stupid? Yes, boys. Just because you're 19 or 22 doesn't make you a man. It's how you act; how you respect others.

I thank God for this girl:
I love Sara very much. :)

We went to the state fair a couple days ago. Here's a brief recap:

We ate Cream Puffs:
We tried chocolate-covered bacon:
It was absolutely disgusting:

Haha. Thanks for stopping by today. Eventually I'll be back with things to share, but I'm going through a pretty rough time right now. I know it'll all be okay, but right now, my little 19-year-old world feels like it's upside-down.

Love.

Brit

1 comment:

Hot Wheels and Glue Guns said...

HI Brit, you are so right. Things sound pretty bad right now, but give it a few days....perspective and time have a WONDERFUL way of making things better. Until then, I will leave you with wisdom from a magnet that a friend gave me. It has a picture of a building and says..."STUPID FACTORY-where boys are made" =0)

Michelle