A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick post. :)

Three quick things:

1. You need to check out this esty shop- plastique*. I looove this necklace. You can win it here.

2. Here's a card that I made for this week's Hero Arts challenge to use complementary colors. I chose orange and blue:

Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts (Orange) and The Paper Studio (off-white and kraft), Brown Ink- Tim Holtz for Ranger (Walnut Stain), Ribbon- Amy Butler, Colored Pencils- Crayola, Patterned Paper- Collage Press, Stamps- Hero Arts (Houndstooth, I Care, and Scalloped border), Flowers- Prima, Brads- Making Memories.

3. I organized my paper. I encouarge you to do it, too. It feels SO good to have it done. Here's how I have mine stored right now:

Hope to see you again soon. I have to go to work now. :)

Love.

Brit

P.S. I lied.

4. I'm in love with all music by Matt Nathanson.

No comments: