I love finishing projects just as much (if not more) than making them, and today I finished two.
1. My moleskine journal. I use it to write my favorites whenever I think of it. I'm shooting for once a month, but I'm a totally sporadic journaler. I wanted to make the cover something really happy, so I just kept adding and adding and adding layers. I LOVE IT! It's different than my usual style, but I have a feeling that this new layered style is going to be showing up a little more often now. :)
Supplies: Journal- Moleskine, Patterned Paper- Sassafras (Lines) and American Crafts (Floral), Cardstock- Bazzill, Black Ink- StazOn by Tsukineko, Embossing Ink and Powder- Ranger, Colored Pencils- Prisma (Grey) and Crayola (all others), Paper Flowers- Prima, Stamps- Hero Arts, Chipboard Letter- Basic Grey, Paint- Making Memories, Thread- DMC.
2. My 2007 Disney mini album. I finished putting it together today and now I just have to decorate the interior pages. It won't be much, though- it's already sooo thick. I love it, though. It's the perfect way to scrap all of my vacation photos. I promise I'll share more pages when they're completely done. There are a lot of pages. :)
Cover Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts (Peach) and The Paper Studio (Kraft), Ribbon- Offray, Thickers- American Crafts, Number Stickers- Making Memories, Flower- Prima, Patterned Paper- American Crafts, Pen- Signo, Ink- StazOn by Tsukineko, Brad- Unknown.
3. Don't forget to check out my giveaway on the post below this. Tell your friends.
4. This Jennifer McGuire class- "Thinking Inking" over at Two Peas has me obsesed with inking things. I'm going out to buy some more colors of distress ink tomorrow. Colors on my list- Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Mustard Seed.
5. The Hero Arts Blog is absolutely inspirational this week. Each of the win-a-day winners has their day this week, and their styles are so unique and gorgeous. One of my favorites that I definitely need to use as inspiration is by Lucy Abrams. I adore her work so much!
Hope you're inspired to create today. Thank you very much for stopping by!