It's pouring outside, and I love that. The grass is so green and the flowers look so happy. Today's a good day. A couple shares:
1. Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #55. The rust and mustard are wayyy outside my comfort zone but I think it came out alright. The card is super simple with minimal supplies:
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (Grey), American Crafts (mustard), and unknown (vanilla and rust), Silver Ink- Colorbox, Flowers- Prima, Brads- The Paper Studio, Thread- DMC, Corner Rounder- The Paper Studio, and text- own design.
2. KJ's Color Chef Challenge #11- tan and white. Another unfamiliar area for me, but that's the nature of a good challenge. :) I used some of Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking class over at two peas that I learned this week.
Supplies: Cardstock- The Paper Studio (white) and Archiver's (tan), Patterned Paper- American Crafts, Ink- Tim Holtz for Ranger (Walnut Stain Distress Ink), Embossing Powder and Ink- Ranger, Stamp- Hero Arts, Thead- DMC, Ribbon- Offray, Other- Buttons.
3. Make sure you add yourself to my giveaway here for some OA, BG, and HA goodness!
4. I really want these shorts from Free People.
5. I can't wait to do this challenge. Moxie Fab is certainly rockin' the trees this week.
Off to go enjoy the storm and start another project. I'm on a roll!