Here's the card I made for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Challenge #10 (a "Miss You" card for this challenge here).
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (Brown) and Archiver's (Cream and Pink), Embossing Folder- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Ribbon- Amy Butler by K & Co., Colored Pencils- Crayloa, Pen- ZIG, Ink- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain by Ranger, Stamps- Autumn Leaves, Thread- DMC.
A few things on my mind:
1. I got a call from one of my soon-to-be roommates today, Jen, and she said that the girls in our apartment now are moving out a month early, so it looks like I'll be moving in halfway through August. This is a blessing- the last month of summer will be SO much less hectic now.
2. I'm working at the EAA and the Minnesota State Fair this year. Extra money for scrapbooking fun... and tuition. :)
3. I'm going to Summerfest Sunday this week and Saturday and Sunday next week. I'm so excited to see some awesome bands.
4. I get to see Blink-182 in 40 days. Soooo excited! They've always been my favorite.
5. My boyfriend went fishing off the coast of Florida and caught a couple dozen fish. Holy cow! I don't know about you, but I've never caught a fish before, so I think that's awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures.
6. It's such a rewarding feeling to finish off a roll of ATG adhesive. That happened late last night. Man, that stuff lasts forever!
Okay, that's enough randomness today. I'm off to go organize my patterned paper. Oh boy, does it need attention.
Thanks for stopping by!