A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick little post...

Wow- I can not believe this is actually happening. I'm moving in tomorrow morning bright and early. I'm so excited! I went to Ikea today and found some really cute stuff and took a few pictures, but my card reader is in one of the many boxes that are currently crammed into the back of our minivan. I have lots of pictures to share later, I promise. :) I'm off to bed to get probably my last full night of sleep for a while, but I thought I'd share a project I finished for my dorm a couple days ago.
Isn't my comforter cute? It's just a plain, bright pink one from target with applique stitched on top of it. Man, applique is tough work at this scale! It looks great, but I'm not planning on poking myself with a needle that many times ever again... haha. Let me know what you think! I'll show you the cuteness in my room once everything is settled.

Have a great couple of days! I'll be back soonish.

Brit

No comments: