A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yup, I'm addicted, too...

The Olympics are on 24 hours a day in my house, and I'm lovin' every minute. Here are a few favorite moments so far:

The men's 4 x 200 Freestyle relay. During the last 25 yards, the only reaction I could make was to scream my head off. It was fun and wow! Those guys are really champions.

(from here)

Few things to me are more beautiful than Michael Phelps' butterfly stroke. This is from the race when he won his 10th gold metal causing him to become the winningest Olympian athlete ever. Michael, your Olympic Roman forefathers would be incredibly proud.
(from here)

Nastia Liukin is such a wonder to watch in action in gymnastics. She's so graceful!
(from here)

I also recieved a wonderful COCOA rak from Heather the other day. How cute is this kit from EBB Creations and how darling is that card that she sent along?

No new creations to share yet this week... I was feeling rather uninspired in the last few days, but now I'm back and should have a couple projects to share soon (including a non-scrappy one that's super cute).

Here's the latest local news, though... guess what opens on Friday? A NEW Jo-Ann Fabrics 10 minutes away! AND a MICHAEL'S about a block away from that! I'm going to be in heaven! I even made a joke about calling in to work to spend the entire day in the city. I'll report back with my finds.

Brit

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I have been so addicted to the Olympics too...it's probably a good thing that they will be over soon so I can get back to work! :)