A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hola. Como estas?

Wow, it's been so long that I don't even remember which "o" the accent goes over. I might want to brush up on that if I'm planning on minoring in Spanish. Anyways, I've been pretty checked out for the last week- from this blog, from scrapping, from the majority of the world. Lately, life revolves around four things: the olympics, work, getting prepared for college, and trying to make the most of the end of summer. So far, so good.

College stuff is piling up like never before, and the project I have yet to compete don't seem to escape my mind. I still need to finish my comforter's applique, the paper mache letters for my roommate and myself, the fabric wall hangings to decorate the walls with (because off white is not the prettiest color on earth), and a few other random things. I really have no idea how I'm going to get all of this done by the time I leave on Tuesday, but we'll see.

By the way, I'm in love with this fragrance. I'm not a perfume kind of gal usually, but I want to wear this every day forever...
Right now, I'm supposed to be working on the COCOA challenge for this week, but since I pride myself on being an excellent procrastinator, I should probably show you at least a couple things I've created recently.

First, this is a card that I made for my boyfriend's birthday on Sunday.


Supplies: stamps- Scrappycat, pp- DCWV, ribbon- Offray, embossing powder- JoAnn Fabrics, chipboard embellishment- Target, corner brads and letter stickers- The Paper Studio

Here are two little projects I made from last week's COCOA use your stash challenge:

Suuuuper simple, but they get the job done. :)

Alright, I'm off to go work on the COCOA challenge, get some college dorm projects done, hang out with one of my best friends, Sam, and rest my back because I went down a river yesterday. (Yup, class one rapids, that's why my back hurts... :rolls eyes:) Thanks for visiting!

Brit

p.s.- I have a major Jamba Juice craving right now... only one week until I get to have one. :)

(from here)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Great cards! And thanks for passing the craving along! :) Seriously, now I really want one!

Martha said...

It's the first "o"....when do your classes actually start? I totally understand how overwhelmed you must be, but it's going to be so much fun!
Yum...that Jamba Juice looks scrumptious! AND healthy.