A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A little late on the cupcake.

When I saw this color combination last week, I knew I had to make a card using it. I didn't have it done by the time the submissions closed, but that's okay. I like the card anyways. :) (By the way, if you haven't checked out this blog, I highly recommend it. It will make you hungry and inspired.) Here's the cupcake that inspired the card:
And here's what I created:
A close-up of the coloring:
And some good 'ol versamark action:
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist, Kraft, Stamper's Select White), Stamps- Papertrey Ink (Polka Dot Basics II and Delightfun Dahlia), Ink- Tsukineko (black and Versamark), Ribbon- Papertrey Ink, Corner Rounder- WRMK, Colored Pencils- Prisma.

Today's another busy day of work and class. Hopefully I'll get a chance to show you some cool things from photography once I learn what the heck I'm doing. Hehe. Thanks for stopping by! You're lovely.

Love.

Brit

No comments: