A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I love kraft.

But I mean, I think you could probably tell. Hand me a stamp, some ink, kraft cardstock, and colored pencils, and you have one very happy girl. I have the 48 count set of Prismacolor Pencils (available here - 40 dollars is a decent deal for this set), and I use them religiously. What makes them better than crayola colored pencils? The quality. Prismacolors are so smooth and creamy, and you'll be able to tell the difference as soon as you try them out. The light colors are especially effective; they're very opaque. So, Crayola Colored Pencils are definitely a good place to start out when coloring with colored pencils, but I recommend a move up to Primsa when you get an extra couple of dollars lying around. You won't be dissapointed, promise.

So, without further ado, I present today's card:

and the close up of the coloring:
Yum! The quality of the pencils on the kraft is so pretty.

Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stamps- Papertrey Ink (In Bloom and Autumn Abundance), Colored Pencils- Prisma, Ink- Tsukineko Momento.

Thanks for stopping by today! What's your no-fail card? Please share :)


Love.

Brit

No comments: