A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Layers.

Lately when I've been sitting down to create, I find myself focusing on one goal for each project. Here, I wanted to take a stamp that has a specific look and change it up. To do this, I simply did some paper piecing and put it all together with dimensional adhesive. I love how this turned out: simple, elegant, and it made me see the stamp in a whole new way.
Here's a close-up:
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, New Leaf, and Kraft), Ink- Tsukineko Momento (Black), Stamp- Hero Arts, Ribbon- Papertrey Ink, Corner Rounder- WRMK.

I challenge you to find a stamp that you've only used one way and switch it up! I'd like to see what you make. :)

Thanks for stopping by. You rock!

Love.

Brit

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

I lOVE THIS!! The layering on the top portion of the flower is so sweet!