A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Australia, Part 4.

Hey there! Today I get to share with you my favorite day of pictures from my vacation- the walk from Coogee (pronounced cu gee) to Bondi (pronounced bond eye). Man, let me tell you, I have never been so amazed in my life. The 10-mile path was breathtakingly gorgeous, and I highly recommend it if you plan on visiting Australia.
This is the view from where we ate lunch. Australia is so strange- they have hardly any railings up on these high cliffs, so you can go right up and sit on the edge. It was magical. And scary. Sara's reasoning for the lack of laws? The Aussies' belief "if you're stupid enough to fall off, we probably didn't need you anyway." Ha.
I'm at the top of the world! It felt like it when you stood out on the ledge; all you could see was cliff and sea far below you.
This was my personal favorite pictures of the day. Sara quickly got off the ledge after looking over it. Ha.
Another heavenly view. This one, towards Bondi.
This is my current desktop background. Gorgeous.
Bondi Beach, one of the most famous in the world. It was here that I was introduced to the concept of surfer boys. And ohhhh boy, this was a very good revelation in my life. Hehe.
We took a bus over to Circular Quay to try to catch the bridge and the opera house in the sunset light. We were a little late for the sun, but this is still one of my favorite pictures.
This was the first time I got the chance to see the Sydney Opera House up close and personal. So pretty. I have more on that later, though. :)

This was part of the graffiti along the walls of Bondi beach. It was all so bright and cheerful, and this part really struck me. It's the little things that are truly inspiring in life.

I'm going to go relax and make a card or two. Crafting is always the best way for me to cool down. Thank you for stopping by! See you tomorrow, I hope!

Love.

Brit

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Absolutely amazing photos, wow! Thanks for sharing more photos from your trip! I thought I saw a tweet saying you had homework, are you taking summer school too? Enjoy the treasured memories - hope you can scrap some of these soon!