A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Butterfly Crazy... Part 2

Despite my ridiculous schedule right now, i couldn't resist sitting down to use my new Papertrey Ink supplies; they were just begging to be used! I sat down with kraft cardstock and my new stamps in hand and got to work, and this is what happened:
 
  
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Ink- Tsukineko, Stamps- Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams), Ribbon- Papertrey Ink (Summer Sunrise), and Corner Rounder- WRMK

 
  
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper- Papertrey Ink, Button Twine- Papertrey Ink, Ink- Tsukineko (Black) and Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream), Stamps- Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams), and Corner Rounder- WRMK.
I'm also keeping up with my Project 365- taking a photo a day. So far, so good, and I'm really getting into the habit. I love it :) You can check out my photo calendar here, I update it every week or so. Here's the picture I think I'll use for today. If you live in the Twin Cities, you certainly are familiar with this:

 
Be back tomorrow with a couple more cards and my new best friend. :) What have you been doing with your newest purchases? Time to break 'em out!
Love,

Brit

No comments: