Part 1: Layout
Yesterday, there was a Community Challenge over at Two Peas to make a layout about your 10 favorite scrapbooking products. I could use a challenge, so I ran with it. Here's what I came up with:
Supplies (holy cow there were a lot!): Cardstock- The Paper Studio (Kraft and White) and American Crafts (pinks), Patterned Paper- Basic Grey, Stamps- Hero Arts (Butterfly, Elephant, Woodgrain, and Word Bubble) and Autumn Leaves (Flower), Punches- Marvy Uchida (Scalloped Circles) and EK Success (Butterfly and 1.5” Circle), Circle Cutter- Making Memories, Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots by Provo Craft, Letter Stickers- Making Memories (glitter, pink, and white) and American Crafts (Brown Chipboard), Paper Flowers- Prima, Brads- The Paper Studio, Thread- DMC, Embossing Ink and Powder- Ranger, Ink- Ranger (Broken China and Walnut Ink) and StazOn by Tsukineko (Black), Brown Pen- ZIG, Ribbon- Unknown, Rhinestones- The Paper Studio, Chipboard Circle- Maya Road, Font- American Typewriter.
Part 2: Links
I like to do this when I start to have too many tabs and can't let go of the inspiration. Why not share them?
1. These gorgeous gold sequined shoes from Toms:
2. Circle MiniBook instructions that worked perfectly for an album I'm almost done with.
3. These gorgeous scalloped labels.
4. Joggemia's profile on Two Peas. Her blog is amazing, too. I wish I read her language!
5. A tutorial on making your own Clip It Up. This is definitely on my to-do list.
6.The RVA Girls' blog has some absolutely adorable crochet inspiration posted. I mean really, how awesome is this?
7. I absolutely need this stamp set by Papertrey ink. Nichole made some inspiring cards to show what the stamps can do. Awesome!
8. There's a FAB giveaway at the cuttlebugspot for simply signing up to be a follower- you can win $1000 dollars! Check it out here.
As always, leave a link that's inspiring you today, and I'll include it with a link to your blog next week when I do a links post. :)
Have a wonderful day!