A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Christmas in... May?

Couple things to share today. Loving creating every day. :)

1. Kelly Jo's Color Chef Challenge #8. These colors are perfect for a manly Father's day card. Swatches:

My take:

Close-up:

Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (Grey) and Unknown (Light Blue), Patterned Paper- Making Memories, Ink- Tim Holtz, Thread- DMC, Stamps- Hero Arts.

2. A layout from Christmastime when we traveled for a couple days down in Chicago. It's super simple and easy, and I love the color combo: (click to enlarge)

Close-ups:

Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill, Patterned Paper- American Crafts, Ink- StazOn by Tsukineko, Foam Stickers- American Crafts, White Pen- Sakura.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm off to go watch more So You Think You Can Dance- I enjoy the good dancers so much! Have a wonderful evening. :)

Love.

Brit

5 comments:

Christina said...

Your card is very cute! Love the Christmas layout! Visit The Original Scrapbox and check out their products.

Courtney Baker said...

Girl you are inspiring me to scrap my chicago pictures. Yours look awesome!

Detalles Handmade said...

Hello Brit. You have a two awards in my blog. Pasa a recogerlos. Gracias, Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love both the card and the layout!! Perfect color combo for a father's day card...you are way ahead of the game! Thanks for playing along.

alexandra s.m. said...

yeah for Chi-town!
glad you had a great time!
lovely l.o!

xox