...but scrapbook. So that's what I did. I'm sure you've heard by now about how cold it is... everywhere. It got down to -20 here today without the windchill, and it's just supposed to get worse tonight and tomorrow. Ouch! Oh well, what can you to?
1. I made a layout... finally. This was long overdue. Well, that might be obvious being that this happened in the beginning of July...Here's what I wrote:
I think the stitching completely pulls the layout together. I think I like stitching on layouts a little too much.Supplies: Patterned Paper-DCWV (dots), KI Memories (embossed arrows), Cardstock- Bazzill (Blue), American Crafts (Yellow-Orange), Chipboard- The Paper Studio ("S"), Heidi Swapp ("Day 2"), rub-ons- Doodlebug, Marker- American Crafts, White Ink- Tsukineko, Floss- DMC.
2. I also did another layout, but the light was gone when I needed to take the photos. I'll show you tomorrow.
3. When I was doing the first layout, I noticed something strange. I have three packages of American Crafts cardstock in Primaries, Brights, and Tropicals, and they look kind of like this:
I love them. There are 5 of each of 15 colors in each pack, and they retail for about 20 dollars (unless you use a coupon :) ). Today, I was thumbing through my Primaries pack looking for the right color to mat my pictures in, and I came across something peculiar... very peculiar.
This, however innocent it looks, is quite different than expected. What is this mysterious texture? Every other single color in every pack I own has this texture:
I'm so fascinated by this. Does anyone know how this happened? Hehe. Here it is again. I kind of like it:
Anyways, that's the mystery of the random paper texture.
4. Picture of the day. New short haircut! :)
I look kind of evil in the picture, but it shows the haircut well.
5. I'm so excited for this today:
Ahhh. Dwight's got to find out tonight!
I'll be back soon. I promise. I might even do another layout tonight. Me = Inspired.