A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Monday, September 8, 2008

College life is...

complete insanity, excitement, and randomness.

I thrive here.

Upcoming awesomeness this week:
- I finnnnally get my art supplies for my color in design class.
- Gopher football on Saturday; I have season tickets. It's going to be a great game. [Did you see how they dominated Bowling Green this last Saturday? We're looking good this season.]
- My first college test- biology- wish me luck! I'm keeping up on the reading, so I'm pretty proud of myself.
- SCRAPFEST at the Mall of America is this weekend. I'm going with my friend, Laura, and it promises to be a wonderful time.

There are going to be a lot of pictures to share later this week. Exciting.

I woke up this morning with a monumental headache, but it's finally gone. I don't have class until 3:30, so I'm going to go get some scrappy stuff and school stuff done. Before I leave, however, I feel like it's necessary to share the obligatory city skyline picture of the place I'm falling so in love with.

I have this really awesome nighttime one, but that's for sharing later. :)

Have a wonderful day.

Brit

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

Great pic of the skyline! Good luck on your test and have FUN FUN FUN at the scrap fest! green with envy here! ;)