A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick Card and a small RAK winner

First of all- thanks for the advice on getting my mojo back. I tried all of the suggestions and ended up just stepping away and getting some cleaning done. Well, it worked. So I'm going to send out a $5 gift certificate to the winner for Two Peas- I figure that will cover your shipping if you want to order some of the new stuff they have in without guilt. :) And drumroll please...

Congrats, Kim! Please e-mail me at britta.swiderski (at) gmail.com and I'll get that gift certificate e-mailed to you. :)

Now here's a card that I created last night using a photo for this week's Hero Arts challenge. What do you think? I went a little American Crafts crazy. Ha.
Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts, Patterned Paper- American Crafts, Rub-ons- American Crafts, Stamp- Hero Arts, Embossing Powder and Ink- Ranger, Label Shape- Jennifer Pebbles for Two Peas ("Pink October" free kit), Border punch- Fiskars.

Alright, time for me to go off to work. Let's hope everyone feels like a good laugh and heads out to the comedy club tonight. :) (P.S.- Support your local comedy club!)

Love.

Brit

3 comments:

Dionne said...

I love this card! It's so cute. I love the flap too!

Arlene said...

Great card - bold colors and design. I like how you blended these into a whole.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is so cute, I love those colors! I saw your comment on Old Lady and had to click over!