A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm back. Really.

The last week or so has been a little rough- I'm totally going through an "everything's changing" phase, and the last week has essentially been me freaking out. Thankfully, I have several really true friends to came to my side when I needed them most. You know who you are, and I love you so very, very much. Thank you.

Anyways, back to regularly scheduled programing. First, a couple new cards with some delicious new supplies (I HEART Hero Arts.)
Supplies: Cardstock- DCWV (blue) and The Paper Studio (Kraft), Patterned Paper- Basic Grey (Lemonade Collection), Stamps- Hero Arts CL136, Black Ink- Tsukineko, White Pen- Signo Uni-Ball, Corner Rounder- Fiskars, Foam Adhesive- EK Success.

Supplies: Cardstock- DCWV (Blue) and The Paper Studio (Kraft), Patterned Paper- October Afternoon (Road Map Collection), Ink- Tsukineko, Rhinestones- The Paper Studio, Thread- DMC, Black Pen- ZIG, Stamps- Hero Arts (F5158 and S5208).

I went apartment idea shopping the other day with one my my new roommates (and friend for 8 years), Alex. We decided that we love this shower curtain from target. It's silver, but it doesn't really seem like it in the photo. Oh, fluorescent lighting.
How yummy is that?

And we're thinking about this elegant color scheme for our room- Dark Red, Burnt Orange, Brown, and Cream.
Here's a pillow that we looove:
(Alex is a goof ball, and I love her. :) )

One more thing- I can't get enough of this card by Kelley Eubanks. I'm working on a version that's similar. How amazing and simple is it?

I'll be back soon with more. I'm working on the cutest layout with some new OA paper. I love it!

Love.

Brit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brit! Love the cards, they're so very cute. Can't wait to see your LO with the OA paper... one of my favs!

Kim J said...

Oh my word -- that PILLOW! Delish. Mmmm. Can't wait to see your place decked out in those colors! :)