A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

CHA 2009 Summer Excitement

Of course, the talk about CHA is all over the sbing world right now, but I thought I would share some of my brand-new favs. Thanks to Crystal Rieger for coming up with an awesome CHA sneaks list.

Top 5 Favorites:

1. Jenni Bowlin Studios

2. American Crafts Stamps

(I love the AC fonts; I hope they do this for every set!)

3. Sassafras: Amplify

(Love the bright colors. Yum!)

4. Tim Holtz

(I've been putting off buying crackle paint, but I will no more! Those new distress stickles colors are absolute winners.)

5. Sassafras: Sweet Marmalade

What's your favorite sneak peak?

Love.

Brit

No comments: