I've seen some Christmas wishlists going around lately, and I love looking at them, so I thought you might want to take a peek at mine, too. Well, My birthday is on the 28th of November, so this is more like a birthday list for me, but same idea. :) So here are the things that top my list:
1. These Cowboy Boots
2. These shoes (I have these and they're soooo comfortable; I get so many compliments on them.)
Or maybe these...
3.This essential tool- the Corner Chomper:
4. This new Martha Stewart Punch:
5. These fab Hero Arts Stamps:
6. Some goodies from PaperTrey Ink:
The Giga Guidelines stamp set:
Vintage Cream Pigment Ink
The Holiday Mix and Orange Zest Buttons:
And some twine would be nice:
7. And these also make the list- some noise-canceling headphones (I love my roommates, but they really are the loudest people ever.)
So that's my little post for today- something to keep me upbeat even though this is the 5th day of me being sick with the dreaded H1N1. It's not the sickest I've ever been, but I have no energy to do anything at all except for watching project runway all day. Ha! Happy Friday everyone!
P.S.- What things are on your wishlist this season? I'm always looking for ideas!