A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wow.

Time flies. I didn't even post for the entire month of February, but I made a ton of cards and have been insanely busy with my new classes. Everything's going alright, though. A couple things:

You can follow me on twitter now... over to the right-hand side of my blog main page or using this link. Cute.

Here are just a couple of the cards I did last month (I think I made about 20, but I can't really remember- no time to edit all the pictures!):

Birthday card for my roommate next year, Alex:
Supplies: pp- DCWV, cs- Bazzill, Letter Stickers- Making Memories, Rubon- Hambly, other- silver ink and pink eyelets

One of my favorite Valentine's day cards:
supplies: cs- The Paper Studio (kraft) and Archiver's (red), pp- Sassafrass Lass, thread- DMC, Chipboard letters- Pressed Petals, other- Puffy Paint

Valentine's day was like this:

Pretty shades of pink and red in roses and my dress. {The guy wasn't bad either. ;-) Thanks, Greg, for making my Valentine's Day amazing!}

That reminds me, I really need to go make a card for him in the next few minutes. Yay for three months of "official"-ness and happiness.

Two more things really quickly--- I get to see two very special people next weekend, and I couldn't be more thrilled:

1.
The man who always has been and always will be my best friend. Jeb is coming to visit me from Madison.... finally! I'm so excited! Together (along with my boyfriend, his twin, and my friends Sara and Patrice), we are going to see person:

2. Oh. em. gee. It's BJ Novak: a.k.a. Ryan from The Office, a.k.a. one of the writers of The Office, a.k.a. one of the executive producers of The Office. He's coming here to our student union to do standup and but be his awesome self. I get to see him! OMG. This weekend is going to be awwwwesome.

Alright, I'll stop geeking out now and get to what really needs to be done: a card, cleaning, and endless mountains of homework. I hope to be back soon.

Love.

Brit

No comments: