I've gotten so much done lately, so I'll post a bit of it, including some art I did in recent months. I'll post my recent layouts today and some other stuff later.
1. This was a COCOA challenge for last week. I'm almost done with my 8 by 8 scrapboook for our Atlanta trip back in April, but I wanted a 12 by 12 page for my yearly album. I had some fun with some chipboard, Diamond Glaze, and Stickles. The shaped journaling was part of the challenge, but I really like how it turned out- much better than a rectange in my opinion. :-)
2.This picture isn't the best, but here's the first layout I completed after a few weeks, and before that, a few months. It's nice having time again. Anyways, I like the bling on the layout. It suits hockey very well... lol.
Here's a new technique I'm really fascinated with- painting and then covering with diamond glaze. This one almost looks like patent leather. The shiny-ness is perfect for pictures with ice in them.
3. Here's a layout I actually had a dream about making before I made it... I was scrapbooking in my dream! It's about the moment I knew that I wanted to go to Minnesota for school. I really like the pink, red, and white combination or colors.
I like hand stitching and hidden journaling.
4. Here's a layout I did talking about my trip to Minnesota back in October, featuring the ever-so-bright Maroon and Gold of my future home.
5. Here's the first layout I did this year... goodness. It's of prom and I like the pretty bright colors.
6. This is my latest layout. I love that pp by Deja Views, and I tried out my new white pen (a Souffle pen by Sakura). It works remarkably well, even though it's clear before it drys.
I'll be back later with some more for ya. I have paintings, drawings, and a few more layouts to share soon.