A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eh, fell of the blogging wagon again.

I have so many ideas for posts but haven't gotten around to them yet. Once I find my memory card reader, maybe I'll be more motivated to post. Ha! How all is well. I'm so excited for the new Papertrey Ink releases. Uh, hello? Matching dies? Paints? Felt? I'm practically in heaven, not to mention the new stamp sets that they're previewing right now. So. Very. Excited. Some of my favorite images:

 
Dawn McVey is awesome. I love this!

 

 
New background set? Yes please.


Can you see why am over-the-moon excited? Yes. Yes. Yes.

I'll be back soon, promise.

Love,

Brit

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I am so with you on all the new PTI releases...I NEED them all :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Brit, you should never have to apologize about blogging, we know you are a super busy gal with school, you're doing great!! Love all these new goodies too, did you see the new ribbon spool images from PTI!! Have fun and love visiting!