A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's 25 days away from Valentine's day...

and I'm already half done with my Valentine's cards. Quick, simple, easy. Here are some girly ones:



I just used my silhouette to cut out my file, then I cut a piece of 3.5" by 5" paper and backed the die cut with it. I switched it up by using some scraps. :)

And just because I love you, here's the file link:


Be My Valentine Freebie

I have it in Illustrator, SVG, and PDF formats, but let me know if you would like it in a different format, let me know.

It's nice to be ahead of the game for once.

Love.

Brit

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! You are good and so ahead of the game! You need to come over and make my Valentines cards for me...lol! Cute and love that girly touch on these!

Courtney Baker said...

These look great girl!