A Note from Brit

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have now moved over to my own domain for more room to grow, so make sure to check my new site and blog out at brittaswiderski.com. :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Challenge + Some Updates

I've been itching to share some things I've been making lately, but this is the first chance I've got to take some time to jump on the 'ol blog and actually share. And oh boy, do I have a lot. :) I'll break it into a couple posts over this weekend. I love weekends back in Wisconsin- so much time to relax and catch up on life. Without further ado, I begin...

Here's a card for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Challenge #19. Beautiful colors this time around:
And here's what I came up with:
Supplies: Cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Buttons- Papertrey Ink, Butterfly Punch- Martha Stewart, Thread- DMC, Rhinestones- The Paper Studio, Corner Rounder- Fiskars.

And a cute layout. So glad to be scrapping pictures from recently. :) (Click to view larger.)
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill (Green and purple) and Cream (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Foam Letter Stickers- Thickers by American Crafts, Marker- American Crafts, Ink- StazOn, Corner Rounder- The Paper Studio, Border Punch- Fiskars, Thread- DMC, and Buttons- Papertrey Ink.

Also, here are a few more things I've recently added to my wish list (all from Papertrey Ink- I'm so obsessed!):

Turning a New Leaf. I could see using this on pretty much every card:

Big and Bold Wishes- Gorgeous for possibly ever occasion ever.
Background Basics: Diamonds. I love everything that I see done with this set, seriously.And of course, my list of basic supplies from them is ever-growing each time I scrap with their product:

Perfect Match Cardstock:
Enchanted Evening
Orange Zest
Berry Sorbet
Terracotta Tile
Melon Berry
New Leaf
Aqua Mist
Spring Rain

Paper Basics:
Kraft Cardstock
Vintage Cream Envelopes

Buttons:
Aqua Mist
Orange Zest
New Leaf
Spring Rain
Lemon Tart

Ink:
Vintage Cream
Berry Sorbet

Other Pretty Things:
1/2" Vintage Cream Satin Ribbon
Rustic Jute Button Twine

In other news, today I bought a new cell phone. It's so nice to have a full keyboard! Here's my baby:
So that's what's new with me lately. Be back tomorrow to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and share a few more things. :)

Love.

Brit

9 comments:

Paulina said...

LOVE your card, Brit! You got some great items on that wish list of yours. ;) I just got Turning a New Leaf- you will love it!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card! Love your take on the color challenge :) Fantastic new phone - I a techno junkie so I love all these new toys :)

Diana said...

Love this butterfly card!

Daniela F. said...

Cute card!! I love your hand-stitched line. Hee, glad that I'm not the only one whose PTI wishlist grows longer and longer. These three are my favorites from this release, too :-)

Tracey said...

LOVE your butterfly card!!!! Once again you have great taste on your wish list LOL! TRace

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun dots, stiches and butterflies. PTI is addictive!!! Way to rock the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Long time no see! Cute card and layout! I have the new PTI turning a new leaf set, and I LOVE it! :)

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Love the butterflies & your stitches!

Renata Scrap said...

I LOVE YOUR CARDS AND LO!